Advertisement

project proboat thundercat 31, maiden voyage , short lived... lost my rudder!

project proboat thundercat 31, maiden voyage , short lived... lost my rudder! This is the project proboat thundercat 31, with a dynamite .32 engine.

This video is the maiden voyage of the boat at my local boating location and sadly, the experience did not go very smooth, some of it was my error in lack of judgement on checking the steering, and the other part was me not seeing the branch i hit.

Lost steering to the vessel so i had to shut her down so i can salvage the day with a good boat.

Nitro Boat,remote controlled boat,rc boat,remote control,proboat,thunder,cat,proboat thunder cat,thundercat,tc31,thundercat 31,maiden voyage,dynamite,.32,project proboat,rudder,issues,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar