Advertisement

Narcissistic Abuse Topics - Flying Monkeys - Crazy-Making - Keep Your Enemies Closer?

Narcissistic Abuse Topics - Flying Monkeys - Crazy-Making -  Keep Your Enemies Closer? Uploaded on September 9th. I was feeling too silly? Maybe because I was just getting over too much.

Read disclaimer below.

*Disclaimer: My degrees are in Sociology & Psychology, and I taught at both college & university. Any thoughts expressed on this channel are simply my opinions based on my own experience(s) and education, and are not meant to be used for any healthcare purpose. I am not a healthcare professional/provider.

I firmly believe that one size does not fit all.

** This video is for entertainment purposes only. It is NOT an educational video. Not to be used for any purpose.

Also, I tend to look at situations from a sociological perspective.

The topics I discuss are often under study, and the views of others might change, including my own.

My videos are often done in a casual fashion, and in a vlog style. I am not a tipster.

Narcissistic Abuse Topics Plus Life In Narcissism-Ville - Keep Your Enemies Closer? - Flying Monkeys - Crazy-Making Narcissistic People

Narcissistic Abuse Topics - Life In Narcissism-Ville - Keep Your Enemies Closer? - Flying Monkeys,Ivory Tower,Narcissistic,Narcissism,Topics,Stream of Consciousness,narcissistic personality disorder,narcissistic people,Narcissist,Toxic People,Narcissism-Ville,Crazy-making,Borderline Personality Disorder,Viktor Frankl,Steal your ideas,Normalization of Narcissism,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar