Advertisement

My Biggest Struggle In Dog Training | DailyGray 099

My Biggest Struggle In Dog Training | DailyGray 099 So, we all have struggles in Dog Training from people just starting out to World Championship trainers and I am no different. A massive part of understanding how to progress in your work and get the results you are after is understanding where you're not as strong in your ability and working on it.

The biggest problem I see is that people spend too much time repeating the three things they are best at and ignore all the behaviours they're not very good at, so I decided to lead by example and make sure that I am personally doing the required work in my weaker areas.

Lillie also decided to make a potion in the bathroom and we've got a new intro!

Dog,Dogs,Dog Training,Dog Trainer,Obsidian K9,Obsidian K9 Academy,Jay Gray,Daily Gray,DailyGray,DailyGray 099,My Biggest Struggle In Dog Training,Rottweiler,German Shepherd,Belgian Malinois,Obedience Training,Train Your Dog,Train My Dog,Best Dog Trainer,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar