Advertisement

Line 6 Marketplace - Steve Vai - The Attitude Song (Revv Gen Red Preset 2.8 Firmware)

Line 6 Marketplace - Steve Vai - The Attitude Song (Revv Gen Red Preset 2.8 Firmware) Line 6 Marketplace Presets:
T-Shirts & Merch:
Paypal:
Patreon:
Facebook Music:
Website:

I am always up for a challenge and for a long time I have always wanted to try and recreate every guitar part from the Steve Vai classic The Attitude Song. This tune was such a huge inspiration for me when I was learning, so this was just a blast to put together. I came across a drum and bass only backing track for this, so what you are hearing is me performing every guitar part using the "Heavy" snapshot from my Line 6 Marketplace Revv Gen Red preset. To say it was a challenge to recreate all the parts for this is a huge understatement. I would have to say the toughest part was performing this without a Floyd Rose trem. Instead, I setup my standard trem to float just enough to be able to hit some of the crazy whammy tricks Vai does in the tune. I truly hope I came close to doing the song justice and I truly hope you all enjoy :-) As always thanks so much for watching..

If you would like to grab a copy of this preset, you can do so here through the Line 6 Marketplace:



Thanks so much for watching and please subscribe to my channel if you are so inclined...

Purchase my new album Brief Eclipse:


Please visit my sponsors:

Line 6:
Yamaha Guitars:
Mission Engineering: www.missionengineering.com
Morningstar FX:
Temple Audio:

line 6,line 6 helix,line 6 helix lt,steve vai,the attitude song,jason sadites,yamaha guitars,yamaha revstar rs620,line 6 helix 2.8,revv generator 120,line 6 helix rack,line 6 helix native,yamaha pacifica 612,wilkinson trem,steve vai flexable,floyd rose,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar