Advertisement

I drove to Canada just for this (1|2) | Living in my car #3

I drove to Canada just for this (1|2) | Living in my car #3 Lake Garibaldi, BC, Canada

I whipped the whip all the way from California to Lake Garibaldi, Canadia LITERALLY just to hike barefoot on this mountain and swim in this lake.

it was a nice time.

minus the horse flies, mosquitoes, flies, and bees, all of which bit or stung me along the way :)

Day 21 of living in my car

Connect with me
➕ Youtube:
➕ Instagram: @cjpstott |
➕ Snapchat: @cstott99

cj,cj pham stott,ceej,cj pham,barefoot,hike,hiking,vlog,barefoot hike,hiking barefoot,barefoot hiking,vancouver,garibaldi,lake garibaldi,lake garibaldi hike,canada,road trip,road trip vlog,van life,living in a car,living in my car,homeless,lake,lake swimming,adventure,car tour,road trippin,roadtrip vlogs,vacation,outdoors,living in a van,nomad,nature,nature vlog,hiking vlog,travel vlog,travel,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar