Advertisement

How Not To Position With A Big Ol' Laser Boy | TFT | LoL | League Of Legends | Teamfight Tactics

How Not To Position With A Big Ol' Laser Boy | TFT | LoL | League Of Legends | Teamfight Tactics TFT stream highlight!

If you can tell me the exact point I made a mistake and put myself towards coming 2nd and not 1st, I will give you an enchanted diamond pickaxe.

Subscribe and never miss a video:

Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Twitter:

LOL,LoL,League,of,legends,league of legends,TFT,teamfight,tactics,teamfight tactics,aurelion sol,how to,gnar,win,game,gamer,gaming,guide,boy,lgbtq,lgbtq+,sorcerer,shape,shifters,demon,dragon,tft,tft items,ludens echo,tft cheat sheet,neeko,patch,1.19,league of legends tft,tft lol,stream,highlight,compilation,twitch,livestream fails,fails,livestream,streamer,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar