Advertisement

Farmer's Market Vlog | routine, haul, and reasoning

Farmer's Market Vlog | routine, haul, and reasoning Hello friends, so nice to be able to finish another video for you after my little break! Thank you for bearing with me! Today, my intention is to show you what a farmer's market day looks like! But going above and beyond the "vlog" style part of the video is my reasoning for going often to the market. It is quite the student-friendly hack when you plan it all out for the week! I hope this video is capable of sharing the true joy I get every week shopping for my food this way. Enjoy!
//
Farmer's Market Vlog | routine, haul, and reasoning
//
Subscribe to Zero Waste on a Student Budget!!

//
Instagram: @sofyapesternikova
//
Music: luvbird, "your smile"
//
More sources!! They cite more reasons than I did if you want to do extra reading!


//
As always, see you next time!!

zero waste,farmer's market,vlog,minimalism,market haul,shopping haul,produce haul,eco friendly,halifax,nova scotia,summer,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar