Advertisement

BUN UP THE DANCE||animation meme||(countryhumans)

BUN UP THE DANCE||animation meme||(countryhumans) I wasn't sure but I'm pretty sure it is supposed to 'bun up the' and not 'burn up the'... I basically had to go back and change all my 'burns' to 'buns' and now I can no longer see bun as an actual word... hope you like the video! (´∀`)

I know the format is very similar to videos I've done before, but I wanted to use this format again because I'm able to include a lot of countries with it and I wanted to include some of the not so noticed countries in the fandom (as well as some of my favorites)! This was mostly a tweening practice, but I hope you like it nonetheless! ^^

Original:
Inspired by:

Characters/countries:
Chile, Mexico, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Japan, South Korea, China, Poland, Germany, Romania, Czechia, Ukraine, Australia, Russia, U.S.

My instagram: torrikusotaru

Thank you for reading my description! I now owe you my eternal love and soul! Have a good day/night :)

countryhumans,countryhuman,animation,animations,animation meme,animation memes,animated,animate,cartoon,memes,countryhumans animations,torriku,torriku sotaru,sotaru,animation meme compilation,toonboom,bun up the,bun up the dance,bun up the dance meme,bun up the dance animation meme,animatic,pmv,countryhumans america,countryhumans australia,countryhumans china,countryhumans russia,countryhumans germany,countryhumans poland,countryhumans chile,countryhumans mexico,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar