Advertisement

Beamng drive - Large vs Little Wheels #4

Beamng drive - Large vs Little Wheels #4 Subscribe to my channel:
Join my server in a discord - .

New test and opposition of large automobile wheels against small ones. This includes 6 tests:

- #1 Water barrier
- #2 Wall of 1000 tires
- #3 Road pits
- #4 Loop
- #5 Container jump
- #6 Steep mountain descent

About 10 hours of recording and 3 hours of video editing were spent on this video, pleasant viewing!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mods used:
1) Custom Off-Road Tires-
2) Amphibious Armored Vehicle - BTR-80 / БТР-80-
3) ETK 1500 SUV -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beamng drive - computer game in the genre autosimulator. Uses a unique physics of soft bodies.

Official site: www.beamng.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My PC specs:
i9-7980XE,
GTX 1080 TI,
64 GB RAM,
10 TB HDD + 2 TB SSD

I am recording my video with the Nvidia Shadowplay program. I edit my videos using Adobe Premiere Pro, and photos using Adobe Photoshop
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song used:

1) Pirates Of The Caribbean (Goblins from Mars Trap Remix)
2nd Channel (Goblin Mixes): The Builder - Kevin MacLeod

*For all important questions and suggestions you can contact me at the discord, which I have indicated above.

beamng,beamng drive,beamng little,beamng large,beamng little wheels,beamng large wheels,beamng large vs little wheels,beamng wheels,beamng wreckstation,wreckstation,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar