Advertisement

Azul - I Just Really Need Some Help But No One Could Help Me (prod. LCS)

Azul - I Just Really Need Some Help But No One Could Help Me (prod. LCS) Azul - I Just Really Need Some Help But No One Could Help Me (prod. LCS)



Lyrics:

(Hook)

I don’t wanna talk to no one they never get me
If I took my life away would you really miss me
If I stay another day would you be here with me
Know I make a lot mistakes can you please forgive me
Only thing i know is pain only thing that’s in me
When im high and by myself that’s when it all hits me
Everyone the fucking same no you can’t convince me
You would feel the way if you saw how they did me
Mama took me to the doctor they couldn’t fix me
Grandma took me to the church and they couldn’t repent me
I don’t do the devils work but feel like he picked me
Tired of living of this earth I just want be 6 feet
Tired of feeling all this hurt , jealousy , and envy
Tired of feeling like I’m useless I’m feeling empty
Don’t think I could kill myself don’t got it within me
I just really need some help but no one could help me

(Verse)

Only way you feel my pain when I sang a melody
But you gonna know my name when I make a legacy
It’s been running through my brain fucking up my chemistry
This is all I ever wanted I need it desperately
I couldn’t care less bout what you think of me
Cause Bitch I come first and you still not secondly
I don’t want no friends I’d rather have some enemies
Cause then at least I know how they really feel about me

(Hook)

(Verse)
I just really need some love but no one should love me
I just want someone to trust but no oneshould trust me
wouldn’t feel some typa way if yo feelings fuck me
Wouldn’t feel some type of way cause I know I’m ugly
They say the truth hurts got damn right
Cause I’ve been waiting here all got damn night
And I don’t give a fuck if I’m got damn wrong
Cause this is what I want in my got damn life

(Hook)

LCS)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar