Advertisement

[ASMR] Detention with a Flirty Delinquent

[ASMR] Detention with a Flirty Delinquent Detention is usually pretty boring but in this case, it looks like the class delinquent has his eye on you.......






And I'm back at it again. This time I thought I'd go back to some more traditional ASMR but with my own twist (as usual). This is the first video on the channel that has no fantasy elements to it so let me know what you think?
Between you and me, I loved making this one.......even if the audio got corrupted and I had to re-record, but that's how it goes sometimes. Its a little cheesy in places but the classic delinquent is cheesy by definition 😅

As always, feel free to leave remarks or suggestions in the comments and I'm always looking for ways to improve the channel ❤️

(All art used belongs to the artist)

ASMR,roleplay,delinquent,male,anime,gender neutral,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar