Advertisement

7 DESIGNER HANDBAGS I WOULD NEVER SELL | hollyannaeree

7 DESIGNER HANDBAGS I WOULD NEVER SELL | hollyannaeree JOIN my Patreon for EXTRA + Exclusive Content:
📸 FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:
💰HOW I SAVE UP TO 20% ON ALMOST EVERYTHING

USE RAKUTEN (formerly Ebates) with these purchases to earn CASH BACK:
(there's also a sign up bonus if you're new!)

If you wanna see/hear more about my LOUIS VUITTON NEVERFULL MM MY WORLD TOUR...there is a video : )

Also here's a close up of my nails:

LINKS TO SEE SOME PRELOVED ITEMS AVAILABLE NOW:
(but generally just keep your eye out for stuff cause some of these prices are too much in my opinion)

I will try and update these links when I find more items but they are kinda hard to come by so there aren't a lot I can find atm.

Fashionphile -

LOUIS VUITTON -

MINI HL -

Pochette Florentine (found a few of these!) -





Super rare Damier Ebene Pochette Florentine -

Watercolor Speedy 35:



CHANEL Caviar Medium Flap -
Gold Hardware -




Silver Hardware -






This video is not sponsored. All items were purchased by me with my own money. As always these are all my honest opinions.

hollyannaeree,asian,korean,louis vuitton,lv,chanel,luxury,handbags,designer,luxury handbags,designer handbags,thoughts on luxury,watercolor speedy,MINI HL,papillon 19,pochette florentine,neverfull my world tour,chanel medium flap,chanel rectangular mini,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar