Advertisement

You Ask, I Answer: Email Marketing Opt Out Campaigns?

You Ask, I Answer: Email Marketing Opt Out Campaigns? Shelby asks, "Have you ever run an email campaign asking your audience if they still want to be on your email list?"

Nope. Instead, I take the tactic of making the unsubscribe painfully obvious in every single email. In my Almost Timely newsletter, it's a bright, neon, hideous, flashing giant banner near the top of the newsletter that lets people know exactly where to go to unsubscribe. Watch and listen for more details.

Subscribe to my weekly #email newsletter:


Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more #marketing and #analytics videos!


Need help with your company's #data and #analytics? Let me know:


Join my free private Slack group, Analytics for #Marketers:


Grab my newest book, AI for Marketers:

Email,email marketing,list building,email list,email blast,email newsletter,email campaign,email software,mass email,mass mailing,opt in,email services,e marketing,newsletters,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar