Advertisement

What I Wish I'd Known At The Start of Year 11 | GCSE Advice

What I Wish I'd Known At The Start of Year 11 | GCSE Advice selling my gcse notes here -

Here are my top tips for going into year 11/GCSEs! ❤️

✻ Welcome to or back to my channel! My name is Lucrezia and I focus on making videos about veganism and delicious recipes, as well as productivity, academia and self-love. If you enjoyed this video make sure to subscribe for loads more videos - I upload a new video every SATURDAY at 6PM UK TIME! :)

↝ SHOP MY SUSTAINABLE FASHION BRAND:
-

↝ INSTAGRAM: @lucreziachloe
-

↝ TWITTER: @lucreziachloe
-

↝ MY EBOOK:
-

↝ BLOG & WEBSITE:
-

[sub count - 11019]

year 11 advice,year 11,gcses,vlog,day,in,my,life,y11,advice,gcse,tips,revision,how to,revise,organised,organisation,organise,stay,this,school,year,new,school year,gcse exams,exam results,drama,friendship drama,friend,organization,what y11 is really like,what gcses are like,back to school,gcse tips,gcse results,starting school,starting,unjaded jade,holly gabrielle,lucrezia chloe,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar