Advertisement

Weight Loss Sub| This took 3 week!| Extremely powerful

Weight Loss Sub| This took 3 week!| Extremely powerful Weightless subliminal! Literally spent 3/4 weeks making this but I can say I'm honestly so proud of the outcome! I feel like this will work for alot of you! & a TOP TIP! Everytime before you drink water say the following affirmations to the water. ' I am skinny' 'I have a super fast metabolism' 'it is extremely hard for my body to gain weight do matter how much I eat' 'I loose weight extremely fast' & then sip on your water baby girl👑💗

~tiny waist
~loose desired amount of fat on desired body parts
~extremely hard to gain weight no matter how much you eat
~slim toned arms
~loose all belly fat
~loose all back fat
~toned slim legs
~loose weight fast

Extra's💛
💛slim has a glow to it
💛clothes fit and look exactly how you want them to
💛attractive aura
💛plump perfect lips
💛smell like cherries

Remember you're you for a reason💛

weight loss,sunliminal,beauty subliminal,loose weight,subliminal,subliminal results,subliminal booster,sunliminal flush,subliminal messages,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar