Advertisement

WANTS vs NEEDS | The constant money battle.

WANTS vs NEEDS | The constant money battle. Hey youtube fam! how we all doing today? money can be an awesome thing in our lives but figuring out our wants vs needs can be somewhat difficult. Today I tell a story about my constant battle with controlling my wants and needs with impulse purchasing and letting me emotions get the better of me. I also tell you guys how I try control this battle and hopefully give you guys some insight and maybe even get some help and advice from you! anyway hope you have a great day, Peace.

Money habits podcast


Follow me on Instagram


My Production Page (MORE FANCY PHOTOS)




My Gear list :)

My Camera;
Lens 28-70mm;
Lens 70-200mm;
Rode mic;
Gopro Hero 7;
Gopro Karma Grip;
My gimbal;
My camera bag;
My laptop;
Drone;
ND filter;
Tripod;

WANTS VS NEEDS,money struggles,money battles,modern day society,how to control your money,how to control your wants and needs,wants,needs,money,2019,youtuber,how to use your money,money tactics,mindset,happiness,money vs happiness,struggles,money issues,more money more problems,investments,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar