Advertisement

Tired and Bored

Tired and Bored Make sure to Subscribe and smash that like button.

Turn on Notifications bell so you never miss an upload.

Thanks for watching my videos & my live streams means alot and i hope in time i can build a loyal fan base on this Second Channel and my first Channel.LOVE THE LOCALS X

I love live streaming my life what I get up to & what my 6 babies gets up to and I like broadcasting my game play on PS4 and I love creating anything on films, I’m Vicky or Vicz or Gert.

I’m i will be 32 from 15th of Feb & I enjoy videos and pics like photography, it’s kinda like a hobby, a bit of fun & I go out some times, I also have 6 cats & I live on my own & do have family around only my mum n step dad so I just go with the flow & just get on with shit & get on with life but i mentally struggle every day more with the Fibromyalgia and I.B.S also my depression.

also i have 20 diagnosed problems by my consultants and Doctors from hospitals & they are:-

TRUE DIAGNOSED PROBLEMS I HAVE TO LIVE WITH!!!!!

1.FIBROMYALGIA

2. ADHD

3.I.B.S -- WIND PROBLEMS BECAUSE OF MY I.B.S

4. BY-POLAR DEPRESSION

5.EMOTIONAL INSTABILITY

6.OVER ACTIVE SWEAT GLANDS

7.EPILEPSY-There's 40 different types of epilepsy I've got Tonic Clonic Grand Mal.

8.P.T.S.D

9. SEVERE ANXIETY

10.ECZEMA

11.LEARNING DIFFICULTIES WITH

UNDERSTANDING PROBLEMS and

BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS

12.ASTHMA

13.MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS

14.O.C.D TRAITS

15.VOCALIZED TOURETTES SPECTRUM

16.PERSONALITY DISORDER TRAITS

17.SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER



Support the stream: All new to me trying new shit and hey I can live stream off my phone under 1000 subs hahaha laughs on YouTube thanks App Store

Use DU Recorder to live-stream your screen and share the games, videos, and sports you like with more people:

iOS:

Android:



if you want to donate thank you so much





Also don't forget if you retract your messages then you get put in time out and i will read it out loud.



if you want to follow me on instagram its @Viczster1988









Check out my first channel called-:

Lioness Cub Life-5foot7Lioness Vlogs For Life

i dont currently have any thing on this channel at the moment



Also if you'd like to donate to my channel:- paypal.me/gertviczstervlogs or

I do appreciate any help towards the channel.

love you guys PEACE X

Bored

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar