Advertisement

*Somewhere, Somewhere, Something Is There* EP

*Somewhere, Somewhere, Something Is There*  EP Well, here I go with another project of mines. It took a while but it's finally out. Much appreciation to Eli Noir for the intro, he's crazy talented. Love towards Garrett and Evan for mixing this. My name isn't Malcolm Quest anymore it's just "Sayvon" or "Sayvon of Treehouse Arcade". As far as this title "Somewhere, Somewhere Something is There", it's just a feeling I have. I don't know exactly what but I feel I'm meant to do greater things. It's nothing cocky or arrogant I truly just feel that way. I honestly feel I'm suppose to be somewhere else. Where exactly? Who knows lol.

But forreal though I appreciate every listen I get. Whether you like it, hate it or indifferent towards this music or whatever I thankful for others listening to me. I means so much. I'll be gone for a while again but I'll return with something different I'm sure.

Track List
1. It's On You Eli
2. Fly Back
3. What The Tea Leaves Say
4. Would Do
5. Somewhere Something
6. You Are Alone Child (Interlude)
7. I Don't Know Where To Go

Treehouse Arcade,Rap,Hip Hop,Sayvon of Treehouse Arcade,Lofi Hip Hop,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar