Advertisement

PLAYING 'MY TYPE' ON THE WALMART INTERCOM! *KICKED OUT*

PLAYING 'MY TYPE' ON THE WALMART INTERCOM! *KICKED OUT* Today the Ireland Boys and I went to Walmart and played the song "My Type on the intercom and it was really funny and didn't go out as planned!

Subscribe to the Ireland Boys:


LEAVE A LIKE, SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE BECAUSE THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY INSANE!

Follow Me On Social Media:
Instagram: @jack.doherty ~
Snapchat: @jack.dohertyy ~
Twitter: @DohertyJackk ~
Musical.ly / live.ly : @Jack.doherty

For all business email: jackdohertybusiness@gmail.com

Subscribe to my second channel Jack Doherty 2:


FAN MAIL ADDRESS:
Jack Doherty
P.O. Box 344
Sea Cliff, NY 11579

If you read this far and got your merch… you’re a gem :) walmart cops rtv ransom ireland boys productions playing my type on the walmart intercom kicked out

playing my type on the walmart intercom,playing,my type,my,type,on,the,walmart,intercom,kicked out,kicked,out,cops called,ireland boys,ireland boys productions,jack,doherty,walmart intercom,walmart intercom code,intercom code,intercom prank,ransom,tik tok,tiktok,my type tik tok,thats my type,thats my type tik tok,kicked out of walmart,saweetie,public,in public,ibp,best walmart,cops called at walmart,caught,singing,walmart pranks,rtv,rohan,family friendly,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar