Advertisement

[OPEN] Center of Attention || Multicouples [YPIV]

[OPEN] Center of Attention || Multicouples [YPIV] I AM SO INDECISIVE AND I APOLOGIZE. I decided to switch songs cuz the last one was just... not my editing style and I didn't want to give you guys a YPIV that's crappy. So, here we are!

Rules:
- 2 parts per person, 1 couple per part.
- please pick couples from my list below.
- THIS IS NOT A COLLAB; you pick the couples, I edit them.

COUPLES:


PARTS:
01:
02: Brienne & Jaime [Cece_Mich]
03: Villanelle & Eve [elasticxheart]
04: Tate & Violet [EndlesslyDreaming]
05: Bellamy & Clarke [BackwardBlossom]
06:
07:
08: Chidi & Eleanor [ChemicalAttraction]
09: Meredith & Deluca [ChemicalAttraction]
10: Troy & Nick [BackwardBlossom]
11: Rue & Jules [elasticxheart]
12:
13: Theon & Sansa [purple rd]
14: Octavia & Lincoln [EndlesslyDreaming]
15: Finn & Rachel [purple rd]
16:

multicouples,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar