Advertisement

My Husky Is More Of A Kid That My Kid!!... [TRY NOT TO LAUGH]

My Husky Is More Of A Kid That My Kid!!... [TRY NOT TO LAUGH]
Click Here, Subscribe, And Hit The Notification Bell For A Good Cause -

The more subscribers our friends Shipley Cane Corso get my September 8th the more they will donate to the SPCA, up to $10,000 -

Execially after the horrible video that is going around of that women and her dog! It would be nice for us to do something amazing for dogs in need. It costs nothing just subscribe to a channel! Thanks so much for listening!!...

Anyway into the video!! If you didn’t already know this is every day in our house! Millie never lets me cuddle my children without becoming a child myself. My husky doesn’t think she is a husky she believes she is a human I think haha. It’s so cute too see though I love her so much. People may see us post these kind of videos regular that’s because sometimes even though she has been done she is tenchinaly still “coming in season” so she becomes extra needy and attention seeking. I still love it makes me smile so much seeing her funny faces she pulls haha. Hope this makes you all smile!

Love you all!

husky,huskies,jealousdog,needydog,dog,dogs,funnydog,cutedog,happydog,love,life,funnyvideo,funny,prank,dogprank,needy,attentionseeker,positive,behappy,smile,animals,animalvideo,cuteanimals,pet,puppy,puppies,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar