Advertisement

Mature Face Glowing Skin Tip

Mature Face Glowing Skin Tip This simple tip gives you amazing glowing skin! Rose Hip Oil and Younique's Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation is truly an awesome combination! I have also listed Younique's new Beauty Guide that I talk about in this video and the Youology skincare quiz to help you determine your perfect regimen for your gorgeous face:)

The Younique Beauty Guide Center - Click on the link below, upload a pic of yourself, then try on foundations, blushes, and lipsticks!! Totally fun and will help your determine your best colors!!

Your best skincare journey begins right here! Try out the Youology Skincare Quiz and see what skincare regimen you need!


Products Used:

Younique Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation - 19 Different Shades


Olivia Care Rose Hip Oil


Real Techniques Sugar Crush Complexion Sponge




Please S U B S C R I B E, L I K E & S H A R E!!

Check out all these fabulous products:


Follow me on Twitter: @meli4965
Follow me on Instagram: meli4965
Follow me on Pinterest:

I am also on Facebook :)



If you would like to get more makeup tips and tricks or learn about all the upcoming new products by Younique, please subscribe to my channel to check out upcoming videos!!
#younique #matureface #makeuptips #multipleuse #makeuptip #foundationtip

Mature Face Glowing Skin Tip,makeup,how to,how to apply,younique,crepey,crepey eyes,skin,mature skin,glowing,glowing skin,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar