Advertisement

making myself look cute WITHOUT covering my acne *wholesome glow up*

making myself look cute WITHOUT covering my acne *wholesome glow up* thank u so much Vanity Planet for sponsoring this video:,) Here’s my link to get 70% off using the code ‘raimispin’ :


I started noticing that I was getting a lot more messages and comments from you guys expressing how you wish you could be more confident with your acne and asking how I do it which broke my heart but also made me feel like wow, I'm not the only one who has gone through this. (I mean obviously but yanno its eye opening when ppl send messages) Its so crazy how people who have never met each other can experience the same feelings and thoughts. This vid is just my way to show you that its normal and you're not any less beautiful because of it, I love u and I hop u enjoy (:

lets b friends!!
instagram → @raimireyes_ (we just hit 10k omggg!!)
spam instagram → @raimitoo (I share even more of my life with u guys here)
twitter → @raimireyes_
snapchat → raimireyes0129

♡ my codes for $$ off
* FabFitFun 10% off code: REYES10
* Rebellious Fashion code “RAIMI” for $$ off
* Iris Beauty Nyc contacts 15% off code “Raimi15”
* citrine new york code “Raimi” IG: @citrinenewyork (super cute rings)

business inquiries only: raimireyesbeauty@gmail.com

glow up,transformation,acne prone skin,glow up transformation,raimi,raimi reyes,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar