Advertisement

Live Pregnancy Test At 12 Dpo || Faint Pink Line or Just Grey Lines?? || TTC Baby #2 Cycle #9

Live Pregnancy Test At 12 Dpo || Faint Pink Line or Just Grey Lines?? || TTC Baby #2 Cycle #9 Today's live pregnancy test at 12 dpo was a normal-sounding one at least. I really felt like I could see faint pink lines but I am also certain it was my brain adding color to the grey lines. I mean a faint line on an early pregnancy test at 12 dpo isn't the best thing, is it? I don't know. I want my positive pregnancy test. Any symptoms I am feeling can be considered both pregnancy symptoms as well as period symptoms. So who knows really?

Where You Can Find Me:
Facebook: @athinakarpouzisYT
Twitter: @athinakarpouzis
Instagram: @athinakarpouzis
Blog/Shop: www.thefaidrinbear.com

Hi, My name is Athina. I am a 28-year-old mama to a beautiful baby girl and wife to the best husband a girl could as for, Leonidas. We live in a small Suburb East of Melbourne, Australia. I am a Stay at home mom. I post videos about motherhood, cleaning and everything in between. I love being able to express myself without driving my husband mental :)

I would love it if you subscribed and joined me on this journey of being a mommy and so much more.

live pregnancy test,first response pregnancy test,live pregnancy test 2019,pregnancy test,early pregnancy test,pregnancy symptoms,trying to conceive,early pregnancy test clear blue,pregnancy test 2019,positive pregnancy test,first response pregnancy test negative,live pregnancy test results,faint positive pregnancy test,ttc while breastfeeding,first response pregnancy test faint line,faint line on pregnancy test,faint positive or evap line,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar