Advertisement

Leo 🌈 Path To Fulfillment - End August 2019

Leo 🌈 Path To Fulfillment - End August 2019 My name is Mocha. I am an Intuitive Tarot Card Reader. My sun sign is Aries/Moon Pisces/ Rising Libra and Venus in Gemini. I do Cuss as I'm from the south and just quite naturally lit 🔥🔥. Messages are channeled from and thru love and light. I am also a Crystal Healer (Shamanic) and work to transmute negatives into positives. I am also naturally comical as we are ALL family of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. LIGHT SEEDS of the Universe. Enjoy ✨💫💚💟. For a personal readings, email me at mochadelove@gmail.com. I use PayPal (link found below) and the Cash App ($MochaD88). I am currently offering Over the phone, Google Hangouts or Skype readings.

I do accept small donations as they do help the channel to grow. I appreciate the love and support in advance. Please send them to:
Paypal: paypal.me/DDavid88
Cash App: $MochaD88

30 min- 3 Questions - $65
45 min- 5 Questions/ Spiritual Path Pull Included- $80
60 min- Unlimited -$100

EMERGENCY READINGS (SAME DAY) ARE ONLY DONE ON 30-60 MINUTE SESSIONS. PRICING BELOW:

30 MIN- $95
45 MIN-$115
60 MIN-$135

ALL EMERGENCY READINGS ARE SCHEDULED WITHIN SAME DAY

2019

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar