Advertisement

ये बुनाई का नया डिजाइन है|| ladies sweater design latest part 3 hindi (eng sub).

ये बुनाई का नया डिजाइन है|| ladies sweater design latest part 3 hindi (eng sub). Hello everyone,
This is the third part of ladies sweater design latest in hindi (english subtitles). I make this design in ladies sweater. You can also make this design in gents sweater, or anything you want to knit.

Cast on multiple of 20+6.

how to knit this sweater all instruction given in the video don't forget to watch every part.

please subscribe my second channel
Click here to subscribe:-







I make video in hindi language and gives subtitle in english so you can easy understand my knitting patterns.

If you have any problem for learning please leave a comment so I help you.
Thanks.
If you want to make this design watch this video.

I make my own design every day and I upload regularly new designs, new knitting video every day, so stay connected stay tuned....


Visit my second channel my vlog channel name *SH Fashion World Himachali vlogger*.

Click here to subscribe:-




Thanks for watching this video stay tuned for more videos.
You can make this design in any type of wool thick or thin.

I used baby wool and 10 no. Knitting needles.

ABRRIVATION:-

RS:- Right side.
ws:- wrong side.
K :- knit.
P:- purl.
yo:- yarn over.

* - pattern start

Design Skill:- Easy.

Thanks for watching this video stay tuned for more videos.

you can send me Design:-

fashionworld.sh@gmail.com

please subscribe#shfashionworldknittingdesign# , like share and comments

knitting video playlist link:-



baby bootie playlist click bellow the link to learn:-



baby cap playlist link:-

Ladies sweater design playlist link


Ladies sweater design latest,Gents sweater design latest,How to knit ladies cardigan in hindi step by step,Ladies cardigan knitting video in hindi,Ladies sweater me design kaise dalen,Sweater ki bunai,Bunai design,New knitting designs,Easy knitting designs,Beautiful and elegant knitting designs,Easy knitter,Sh fashion World,Gents half sweater design,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar