Advertisement

I GOT THE PART

I GOT THE PART In this video I go to the first day on set of the Men in Fedoras
new production for this year. They had already started filming but this was my first day being there. I was working the boom pole with the Rode NGT4+ microphone with the blimp because my character is not in the story yet, and they needed someone to do it well, which I believe I did. We are using the BMPCC camera, the footage looks amazing!

After getting attacked by bugs I go on to the next part of the video, where I (once again) leave to Boston because I got a callback audition to the audition I had gone to last week. It was for a Netflix movie that will be coming out in the relatively near future, it is a young adult and kids movie. Keep watching the video, but the title does stand true... I pretty much got the part, all they have to do is confirm it with the studios and then it will become official. And this role is probably the biggest one I've ever had, I have a real character name and I am in the script a lot. Some new outro clips also, watch until the end to see that and how I have discovered a new Booey Bomber!

Click this link to get to my giveaway and enter:

To enter:
1.) Comment on the video after clicking the link
2.) Be subscribed

Subscribe to my channel:

Click this link to subscribe to the Beantown Angler:

He is my brother and I do work on his channel!

Follow my Instagram: @Calidore44


Follow my Twitter: @Calidore44


Music by ODESZA

#PEI #Netflix #Bababooey

Calidore Robinson,Beantown Angler,Rode,Rode microphones,NGT4+,Rode blimp,BMPCC,How to audition,How to act in movies and Tv,Netflix,Best Netflix shows,Kelly John Robinson,How to write a script,Booey Bombs,Baba Booey compilations,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar