Advertisement

GRWM EPIC FAIL! Realizing I have an addiction with Jeffree Star Cosmetics!

GRWM EPIC FAIL! Realizing I have an addiction with Jeffree Star Cosmetics! My name is Maegan... and I have a problem! I’m addicted to Jeffree Star Cosmetics!!!! Please know I absolutely ADORE JEFFREE STAR, his hustle, and admire his success! This video is to simply make fun of me and not realizing a majority of makeup that I own is JSC! CONGRATULATIONS JEFFREE on your second collaboration with MORPHE! My wish is to meet you one day and tell you how much you have had an impact on my daughter and myself!
Please subscribe on all of my social media!
Instagram: lemonsqueezewha and MaeganLemonsart
Twitter:lemonsqueezewha
Snapchat: lemonsqueezewha
Also subscribe to my YOUTUBES!
K...Love you... BYYYEE!!!!

#jeffreestar,#morphe,#richlux,#GRWM,#epicfail,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar