Advertisement

DDG CAUGHT ME ON A DATE WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND KENNEDY

DDG CAUGHT ME ON A DATE WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND KENNEDY I Took My Friend’s Girlfriend On a Date & He Caught Me!

#SmoothGio #DDG #KennedyCymone

Follow SmoothGio:
Instagram: 
Twitter: 
Facebook:
Snapchat: 
 
Watch More SmoothGio:
PUBLIC INTERVIEWS PLAYLIST: 
PRANKS PLAYLIST: 
CHALLENGES PLAYLIST: 
 
About SmoothGio:
AYE MAN... SAY MAN... It's Ya Boy SmoothGio
Welcome To My Channel, Join DaSmoothCrew & SUBSCRIBE! Videos Include Public Interviews, Pranks, Challenges, & Many More.
Thanks For All The Love & Support! ❤️🙌🏾

ddg,ddg kennedy,ddg caught,ddg caught me,ddg caught me on a date with kennedy,smoothgio date,date,girlfriend,couple goals,vlog,vlogs,ddg vlogs,kennedy cymone,kennedy cymone ddg,smoothgio ddg,smoothgio prank,pranks,pranks 2019,caught on camera,smoothgio kennedy,kennedy cymone smoothgio,dates,we got caught,the ddg family,the smooth family,we set up ddg,we set ddg up,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar