Advertisement

BLINDFOLDED SHOPPING CHALLENGE

BLINDFOLDED SHOPPING CHALLENGE In today’s video, I did a blindfolded shopping challenge with two of my best friends since middle school. We started off by going to Gucci and Chanel, and when that didn't end up going too well, my friends pranked me by taking me to Forever 21…. so I decided to prank them back and take them to the dollar store without them knowing.

My Socials
My IG:
Snapchat: GrayNicolette
VLOG CHANNEL:

My Mom's IG:
My Sister's IG:

my mom's channel:
my vlog channel :

Business inquiries: nicolettegray@mcavemedia.com

nicolette,gray,brat,beverly,hills,shopping,rich,gucci,chanel,dr,phil,nina,spoiled,nicolette gray,nicolette gray vlogs,beverly hills brat,nina gray,blindfolded challenge,blindfolded shopping challenge,blindfolded punch out wii,challenge,shopping challenge,luxury shopping,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar