Advertisement

๐Ÿ•Š️ ASMR | A Relaxing Walk to Oak Creek [guided meditation] [soft spoken]

๐Ÿ•Š️ ASMR | A Relaxing Walk to Oak Creek [guided meditation] [soft spoken] This was the first little script my therapist ever read to me after our very first session! These are so soothing for me and I hope I do them some justice so they can be soothing for you too.

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’ ๐‘บ๐’–๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’“๐’• & ๐‘บ๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ด๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’‚
๐Ÿ˜ŠPatreon →
✨ Tingles →
☕ Ko-Fi →
๐ŸŽ Amazon Wishlist →

๐Ÿ™Š Discord → via Patreon, Twitch, Ko-Fi and Tingles!
๐Ÿ“ท Instagram → DoveyASMR
๐Ÿ‘พ Twitch →
๐Ÿ’Ž Twitter → @DoveyASMR
๐Ÿ’Œ Business Inquiries → doveyasmr@gmail.com

asmr,soft spoken asmr,soft spoken,guided meditation,sleep,insomnia,visual meditation,relaxation,

Yorum Gรถnder

0 Yorumlar