Advertisement

Appreciating the beauty of Hawaii I cannot see with my eyes! Blind vision is beautiful!

Appreciating the beauty of Hawaii I cannot see with my eyes! Blind vision is beautiful! So many people think you have to have eyesight to enjoy the beauty in this world, but they couldn’t be more wrong! Through my complete blindness in my eyes, I have learned to see so much through my other senses, my minds eye, and through the eyes of my heart. 💛

I may be blind, but I have so much vision! As I am videoing the Beautiful Hawaiian landscape behind our condo here in Kona, I am taking in all the beauty in my mind and in my heart that is not seen. Honestly, I love the way I see so much! I am so grateful for my loss of eyesight, it has given me far greater vision, far greater than what physical eyes could ever see!

I encourage you today to close your eyes, and focus on all the beauty that surrounds you. You may be amazed to see/hear/feel/smell, There is so much more to this world than what meets the eye 💛

When you focus on all your blessings, a positive mindset and a heart full of joy can make the darkest days a whole lot brighter!

For more fun posts, photos, and short videos, follow me over to a Instagram @JoyRossBlind! Love you guys 😘



#Blind #Vision #Blessings #JoyIsAChoice #BelievingIsSeeing

beautiful!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar