Advertisement

A GUIDE TO WHETHER PLAYARDS (PLAYPENS) ARE NECESSARY | Are play yards necessary? | Baby Registry

A GUIDE TO WHETHER PLAYARDS (PLAYPENS) ARE NECESSARY | Are play yards necessary? | Baby Registry Welcome!
In this video I discuss whether it is necessary to put a play yard (playpen or play gate) on your baby registry.

This is also a part of my Baby Registry Checklist playlist.


I would appreciate it if you would give this video a “thumbs up” and hit the red subscribe button.


I would love for you to follow me on the following channels.
Instagram: Instagram.com/keringtonpulliam Alston
Twitter: Twitter.com/keripulliam

You may email me at: keringtonpulliam@gmail.com

Here's some background on me. I'm a wife, mother and minister. I co-founded a graphic design firm with my husband. We have been married for seven years and we have a toddler (Parker Elizabeth). We both also work in our church in various capacities.

I upload videos every Monday and Friday afternoon.

#playyard #playpen #firsttimemom

playard,play,play yard,playpen,playgate,play gate,infant,playards,play yards,playpens,playgates,play gates,infants,motherhoodjourney,first time mom,firsttimemom,babyregistry,baby registry,babyregistrychecklist,baby registry checklist,mymotherhoodjourney,sahm,stayathomemom,stay at home mom,journeyofmotherhood,mommymode,christianmommy,faith,christian,mom,moms,mommy,mommymodern,modernmommy,motherhoodrising,literalmomgoals,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar