Advertisement

8 Workshop Jigs Utilizing the Matchfit Dovetail Clamp System from Microjig

8 Workshop Jigs Utilizing the Matchfit Dovetail Clamp System from Microjig A Review of the Matchfit Dovetail Clamp System which allows you to eliminate having clamps in your way when using your circular saw, table saw, drill press and bandsaw. You can do things without T-Tracks. See how I re-did most of my jigs in my small workshop to utilize the Matchfit Clamps. Expensive? Yes! Worth the cost? Yes! After just a few days in the shop using my new jigs, I am very happy I made the switch to Matchfit.

Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter

Royalty Free Music from www.bensound.com

woodworking,woodworking tools,small workshop guy,woodworking jigs,small workshop,one car garage workshop,workshop layout,3 Minute Overviews,small workshop layout ideas,Matchfit,Matchfit Dovetail,matchfit dovetail clamp pro,Matchfit Dovetail Clamps,microjig matchfit dovetail clamps,workshop jigs,workshop jig build,woodshop jigs build,table saw board straightener,Table saw jig,bandsaw jig,circular saw track guide,router track guide,how to,diy,wood,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar