Advertisement

You Are Chosen pt1

You Are Chosen   pt1 This is a channel of art and spiritual readings. I listen to spirit and deliver messages through art to heal and empower the soul.

All zodiac signs are welcome. You can watch for yourself or for someone you care about.

Thank you for watching. I hope the messages I offer will be of great comfort to you.

Decks used:

Sacred Rebels - A Fairchild
Rider Waite Tarot

Other decks are personal and not for sale

Books Published by Willow

The Sunflower - Reclaiming your power - looking after you.

The Soul Artist - Discovering your passion through the art of forgiveness.

Angel Planner - 44 weeks of angels to help you reflect and embody peace in your life.

If you would like an art oracle reading or wish to purchase any of my books, please visit Prints Boutique Studio/Etsy

All videos are for entertainment purposes only. I do not give advice on any matter. Please consult a qualified physician, financial practitioner or lawyer if you require advice as I cannot accept any responsibilities for any damages occurred due to any video I produce. Please be responsible.

All videos are for 18+ adults only.

aries,leo,sagittarius,cancer,scorpio,pisces,capricorn,virgo,taurus,aquarius,gemini,libra,astrology,starseed,oracle,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar