Advertisement

Trying Out CONTROLLER On PC! - Why I Might Switch! (Fortnite Battle Royale)

Trying Out CONTROLLER On PC! - Why I Might Switch! (Fortnite Battle Royale) In this video, I try controller on PC in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2. As some of you guys might know, I used to be a console player way back in the day. This was during Season 2 all the way up to Season 5 where I played controller on PS4 console, and then switched over to keyboard and mouse as PC. Anyways, aim assist and all the different aim assist settings (linear, exponential and legacy) have been a huge topic in the community. Many pro keyboard and mouse players are learning controller in order to become hybird players, or are completely switching over to controller full time. So, I decided to go in and see if aim assist was as overpowered as everyone says it is. I also show my controller settings, the aim assist setting I use (rest in peace legacy), and how I hold a controller to play Fortnite. So, if you're looking to see a decent keyboard and mouse player use controller on PC, then this video is definitely for you. On top of that, this video will will help you improve at Fortnite, make you better at the game, and teach you how to not suck on controller in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2.

As always, if you enjoyed the video feel free to leave a like on the video and subscribe to the channel to stay up-to-date with my content. If you have any questions regarding the video, the channel, or myself, leave a comment and I will be sure to get back to you.
If you want to support me, use creator code "Jerian" in the item shop! When you use my Creator Code or Link on the Epic Games Store, I receive money from those purchases.

Song: LAKEY INSPIRED - Overjoyed, By The Pool
Artist:

My Social Media:
Twitter -
Twitch -
Instagram -
Community Discord -

My Fortnite Settings:
Resolution: 1920x1080 (Native)
DPI: 400 (56 eDPI)
In-game sens: .140 (X & Y sens)
ADS Sens: .250 (Targeting Sensitivity)
Scoped Sens: .300 (Sniper Sensitivity)
All Low Settings + No Colorblind Mode

My Peripherals:
Mouse: FinalMouse Ninja Air58 (Cherry Blossom Red)
Mousepad: Zowie Divina G-SR-SE (Deep Blue)
Keyboard: Apex Pro TKL (OmniPoint Switches | Actuation: 1)
Headset: HyperX Cloud Alphas
Monitor: Dell Alienware AW2518H 25” 240Hz + ViewSonic XG2402 24" 144Hz
Bungee: Glorious Mouse Bungee (White)
Mic: Sennheiser e835
Cam: Logitech c920 Webcam (HD 720p)

My Computer (PC) Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-8700
GPU: GeForce GTX 1070Ti
RAM: 16 GB Gskill NT Series
Motherboard: MSI B360I Gaming Pro AC Mini-ITX
Cooler: Cooler Master 212 Hyper Evo
Power Supply: EVGA 80 Plus Bronze 500W
1 x Western Digital 1 TB Hard Drive
Case: NZXT H200 Mini-ITX Matte Black

Topics Covered: fortnite controller, fortnite aim assist, fortnite legacy aim assist, playing controller on pc fortnite, fortnite controller on pc, fortnite keyboard and mouse player tries controller, fortnite trying controller on pc, i finally tried controller on pc fortnite, fortnite chapter 2 season 2, fortnite aim assist controller, fortnite controller settings, playing controller for the first time fortnite, fortnite trying aim assist controller, controller fortnite, controller on pc broken, controller fortnite win, controller pc fortnite, controller aim assist settings, fortnite controller broken, is aim assist broken fortnite, fortnite controller aim assist setting, fortnite controller 240fps, fortnite pc 240fps controller, fortnite best controller, fortnite playing controller, itsjerian console, itsjerian controller, itsjerian trying controller, i finally used controller on pc fortnite, fortnite controller win

#fortnite #fortnitetricks #fortnitetips

trying controller on pc,fortnite controller,fortnite aim assist,fortnite legacy,legacy aim assist,fortnite linear aim assist,fortnite aim assist settings,best controller settings,fortnite controller settings,itsjerian controller,using controller on pc,fortnite controller 240 fps,controller aim assist,fortnite chapter 2 season 2,fortnite hybrid controller,fortnite best aim assist,fortnite legacy aim assist,fortnite controller broken,controller challenge,aim,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar