Advertisement

SUSTAINABLE KITCHEN TOUR | PANTRY + FRIDGE

SUSTAINABLE KITCHEN TOUR | PANTRY + FRIDGE BECOME A PATRON:

In this video, I did a lil tour of my zero waste kitchen! I showed you all the sustainable staples I keep in my pantry, fridge, & freezer & hope you were entertained by them! WOO! ENJOY!


SUSTAINABLE BODY PRODUCTS (20% OFF WITH CODE “meghan”):

ORGANIC BULK PRODUCTS & GROCERIES: Enter code "MeghanHughes2" at

ESSENTIAL OILS:

$55 AIRBNB TRAVEL CREDIT:

$10 OFF ON HIPCAMP:



LISTEN TO MY PODCAST:

iTunes-

Spotify-

Soundcloud-



KEEP UP WITH ME:

Vlog channel-

WeedTube channel-

Twitter-

Instagram-

Facebook-

Soundcloud-

Spotify-



Business Inquiries: meghanhughesbusinessinquiries@gmail.com



Write me: PO box 235 Colton, OR 97017

If you do kindly send something to my PO Box, I'd LOVE if you used as little packaging/plastic possible to ship it so we don't hurt Mother Earth in the process! THANK YOU!

meghan hughes,missmeghanmakeup,msmeghanmakeup,meghan hughes vlogs,advice,positivity,happiness,zero waste,sustainable,sustainability,zero waste kitchen,zero waste kitchen tour,kitchen tour,sustainable kitchen,sustainable kitchen tour,tour,farmhouse,farmhouse kitchen,canning,storing food,sustainably storing food,sustainable food storage,compost,composting,food waste,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar