Advertisement

SUPER TUESDAY: 'CONFUSION' Curses Democrat's Elections

SUPER TUESDAY: 'CONFUSION' Curses Democrat's Elections DarylLawsonLive.com

Bible verses
Jas_3:16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

Psa_35:4  Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.
Psa_35:26  Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me.

Psa_70:2  Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt.

Psa_109:29  Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
-------------------------------------
Psa 35:1 A psalm of David. O LORD, oppose those who oppose me. Fight those who fight against me.
Psa 35:2 Put on Your armor, and take up Your shield. Prepare for battle, and come to my aid.
Psa 35:3 Lift up Your spear and javelin against those who pursue me. Let me hear You say, "I will give you victory!"
Psa 35:4 Bring shame and disgrace on those trying to kill me; turn them back and humiliate those who want to harm me.
Psa 35:5 Blow them away like chaff in the wind—a wind sent by the angel of the LORD.
Psa 35:6 Make their path dark and slippery, with the angel of the LORD pursuing them.
Psa 35:7 I did them no wrong, but they laid a trap for me. I did them no wrong, but they dug a pit to catch me.
Psa 35:8 So let sudden ruin come upon them! Let them be caught in the trap they set for me! Let them be destroyed in the pit they dug for me.
Psa 35:9 Then I will rejoice in the LORD. I will be glad because He rescues me.
Psa 35:10 With every bone in my body I will praise Him: "LORD, who can compare with You? Who else rescues the helpless from the strong? Who else protects the helpless and poor from those who rob them?"
Psa 35:11 Malicious witnesses testify against me. They accuse me of crimes I know nothing about.
Psa 35:12 They repay me evil for good. I am sick with despair.
Psa 35:13 Yet when they were ill, I grieved for them. I denied myself by fasting for them, but my prayers returned unanswered.
Psa 35:14 I was sad, as though they were my friends or family, as if I were grieving for my own mother.
Psa 35:15 But they are glad now that I am in trouble; they gleefully join together against me. I am attacked by people I don't even know; they slander me constantly.
Psa 35:16 They mock me and call me names; they snarl at me.
Psa 35:17 How long, O Lord, will You look on and do nothing? Rescue me from their fierce attacks. Protect my life from these lions!
Psa 35:18 Then I will thank You in front of the great assembly. I will praise You before all the people.
Psa 35:19 Don't let my treacherous enemies rejoice over my defeat. Don't let those who hate me without cause gloat over my sorrow.
Psa 35:20 They don't talk of peace; they plot against innocent people who mind their own business.
Psa 35:21 They shout, "Aha! Aha! With our own eyes we saw him do it!"
Psa 35:22 O LORD, You know all about this. Do not stay silent. Do not abandon me now, O Lord.
Psa 35:23 Wake up! Rise to my defense! Take up my case, my God and my Lord.
Psa 35:24 Declare me not guilty, O LORD my God, for You give justice. Don't let my enemies laugh about me in my troubles.
Psa 35:25 Don't let them say, "Look, we got what we wanted! Now we will eat him alive!"
Psa 35:26 May those who rejoice at my troubles be humiliated and disgraced. May those who triumph over me be covered with shame and dishonor.
Psa 35:27 But give great joy to those who came to my defense. Let them continually say, "Great is the LORD, who delights in blessing His servant with peace!"
Psa 35:28 Then I will proclaim Your justice, and I will praise You all day long.

daryl lawson live,daryl lawson,daryl,lawson,super tuesday,march,2020,biden,confusion,bible,trump,maga,kag,keep america great,election,deep state,new world order,vatican,jesus,christ,sanders,bernie,warren,bloomberg,mini mike,sleepy joe,creepy joe,hillary,clinto,obama,antichrist,rapture,great,tribulation,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar