Advertisement

Selling HMS + Breaking Bath Tub & Scrapping Large Motors

Selling HMS + Breaking Bath Tub & Scrapping Large Motors Selling HMS + Breaking Bath Tub & Scrapping Large Motors. I go to the scrap yard in the morning selling 3 bath tubs with unloading action + I scrap the last 2 cast iron bath tubs & after i go to my storage finding electric stove & at my yard i scrap large electric motor to add the cast from the motors to my bath tubs. Thanks for watching & Please subscribe + Share, don't forget to comment thanks

Selling HMS + Breaking Bath Tub & Scrapping Large Motors,scrap,scrapper,scraplife,daily vlog,canada,canadian treasure hunter,gopro 5 session,street scrappoing,scrapping heavy electric motors,breaking cast irom bath tubs,metals recycling,scrap metals,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar