Advertisement

Martin Payette - 'Tracing the history of a passion' | There's Something about You

Martin Payette - 'Tracing the history of a passion' | There's Something about You Meet the finalists of the Blue Met’s program, There’s Something About You.

CONTEXT
10 English-language students have been nominated for outstanding essays about their sense of belonging in Quebec. They each have a dream project they’d like to carry out. Watch the videos, learn about their projects and vote for your favourite. The student who garners the most “Likes” will receive a $5,000 grant to turn their dream into reality, for the benefit the Anglophone community and Quebec as a whole.

THE PROJECT
I'm a journalism student and traditional Chinese martial arts instructor. I'm passionate about sharing the arts I teach for their benefits to mental and physical health. I want to combine my interests and write a book (a French and English version) detailing the history of the art passed down to me, both as a teaching tool for my students, as well as for all those interested in sustainable ways of staying healthy throughout life.

about

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar