Advertisement

How I photograph a group of dancers - Dance Group photography Tips

How I photograph a group of dancers - Dance Group photography Tips How I photograph a group of dancers - Dance Group photography Tips
Everything on my blog:

This is something I would like to do more often but unfortunately, I haven’t had the opportunity to do it much in the past years. It’s always a challenge to work with a group of people. Staging and directing them, and creating something together that everyone involved will enjoy. Here are a couple of words on the few attempts I’ve done so far.

SOCIAL ME




hkvisuals,haze kware,photography,fujifilm,gfx50s,dance photography,dance,dancers,dancer,dance photographer,pictures of dancers,professional photography,group,ballet dancer (profession),behind the scenes,photoshoot,behind the scenes photoshoot,dance photoshoot behind the scenes,behind the scenes from photoshoot,dance photoshoot,photoshoot behind the scenes,dance photoshoot poses,how to shoot dance,photo shoot,bts dance photography,ballet photoshoot,ballet,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar