Advertisement

HOW I GLOW UP ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (super realistic & attainable)

HOW I GLOW UP ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (super realistic & attainable) Go to or text itsblitzzz to 500-500 to get one free audiobook, 2 free Audible originals, and an exclusive 30-day free trial.


Audiobooks I am currently listening to:
(The Night Circus)
(The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, Book 3)
(The Witching Hour)
(The Fellowship of the Ring)


Find me on Instagram:


Support me on Patreon:


Exfoliating hand scrub recipe:
Mix 2 teaspoons of coffee grounds (used grounds work great!) with 1 teaspoon of olive oil or avocado oil. Apply to hands and rub together to remove dead skin and calloused areas. Rinse with water and towel dry. Can be used in moderation on other parts of the body.
*DO NOT USE ON YOUR FACE*
*DO NOT DUMP LARGE QUANTITIES OF COFFEE GROUNDS DOWN YOUR SINK OR DRAIN*


Products in today’s video:

Exfoliating shower glove:

Wood nail brush:

My straight razor:

Other straight razor options:

Synthetic shave brush:


Red Lentil Soup Recipe:




How much water should you drink each day:

Water poisoning/intoxication:














The music I use in my vlogs:

itsblitzzz,vlog,ASMR,glow up,self care,health,healthy,skin,skincare,pamper,food,diet,wellness,shave,shaving,routine,daily,daily routine,ritual,bath,shower,care,audiobook,straight razor,close shave,smooth,soft,body,pretty,beautiful,model,depression,anxiety,glow,steps,DIY,scrub,products,zero waste,low waste,vegetarian,vegan,recipe,recipes,easy,safety razor,morning,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar