Advertisement

GRAY HAIR TRANSITION | TONED MY HAIR WITH DARK DYE AND HOW I FIXED IT | GRAY HAIR PROBLEMS

GRAY HAIR TRANSITION | TONED MY HAIR WITH DARK DYE AND HOW I FIXED IT | GRAY HAIR PROBLEMS Hi my beautiful friends! Oh my goodness! I accidentally toned and applied a darker shade of silver to my damaged natural gray hair! After using the ion titanium permanent dye (which I had a very nice result) I got bored one day and I went to sallys store and saw this ion permanent dye in silver pearl. Thinking it will give me better result than titanium I decided to apply it to the damaged and brassy parts of my hair and forgot to strand test it first. I was horrified with the result because it came out dark! it was not even silver and did not matched my natural silver hair.Thankfully, I was able to strip it out of my hair, and I tried to apply the ion titanium again right after stripping the wrong color on my hair but the titanium dye wouldnt work anymore on my hair when I used it with the same 10% developer. So in this video, I will fix my hair again, using the same titanium permanent dye but this time I will use a 20% developer, and we'll see if the color will work on my hair again just like the first time I used it.
Hope this video will help those who has the same problem esp with their natural gray hair and gray hair transition.
Let's be friends! Please subscribe to my channel if you like my videos.
Much love from me. Cheers!

CONNECT WITH ME:
INSTAGRAM - @angelstykemain

#grayhairtransition #grayhairproblems #iontitatiniumhairdye

grayhairtransition,grayhairproblems,hairdyegonewrong,naturalgrayhair,silverhair,fixingdarkhairdye,iontitatiumpermanentdye,permanenttitanium,titaniumhairdye,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar