Advertisement

Disturbed - Stricken (vocal|guitar cover)

Disturbed - Stricken (vocal|guitar cover) This ain't my best work, but hoot me this... You ready for a vocal cover of Disturbed's "Stricken"? As usual, my audio was done in real-time, so a few notes are a bit flat. I never claimed to be the best singer in the world, but I do like to have fun and help out my friend Derrick Schneider (also the guitarist in Tallah).

Be sure to check out Derrick's channel:


And my solo project, Hungry Lights!


Hungry Lights YouTube here:


My band, Tallah:


I also have merch now!


I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS. I apologize for that, but I am particular about the songs I like to cover. I hope you understand.

Instagram:

Discord:

Cameo:


Thanks for watching and for all your support!

disturbed,stricken,10000 fists,ten thousand fists,hungry covers,derrick schneider,tallah,nu metal,disturbed cover,guitar cover,duo cover,YouTube metal,david draiman,disturbed 2020,spokane,hershey,tom meme,silence,sound of silence,disturbed lyrics,new disturbed,justin bonitz,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar