Advertisement

Discomfort for Comfort

Discomfort for Comfort Never Underestimate The Importance of the Balance Between Comfort and Discomfort, you can’t have one without the other, you have to experience the dark with an open mind in order to recognize and understand the light with an open heart. I’ve been experimenting with my anxiety for years, and I’m for that, because all that i’ve done, weather it worked or not, has made my life easier, i’m gentler with myself, and I now understand that I am not alone, and I now know how to breathe through it and brace through it like a warrior, and today’s bad days are far better than even some of the good days when I began this journey to myself, through myself. I say never underestimate the importance of the balance between comfort and discomfort because I now know how to calm myself down (most of the time) when i feel anxiety or stress beginning to overpower me. I am now able to take control of my breath and thoughts through meditation and daily discomfort via ice baths, yoga, workouts and projects like cutting my own hair for the first time, I especially do these daily discomforts so that i am able to better appreciate comfort, which is also very important in keeping me relaxed and soothed throughout each day. This is why I practice hygge; essentially, lifestyle of comfort.
The methods compliment each other like salt and sugar, and in my personal experience, have made an incredibly massive impact on my anxiety and coping abilities among the chaos of this crazy, beautiful, perfectly imperfect life I call my own.

Comfort

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar