Advertisement

Deckchallenge #1 (Grixis Control) | Theros Beyond Death Standard MTG Arena

Deckchallenge #1 (Grixis Control) | Theros Beyond Death Standard MTG Arena First Deckchallenge :-). Let me know in the comments what you think about it. And of course some new challenges for me, if you have any good ideas.

Rules:
- I build a standard deck based on given requirements
- I´m not allowed to test this deck before playing it
- I play the deck on MTGA Traditional Standard Ranked
- I Play 3 games, if I win 2 of them, I win the challenge, otherwise, I lose it and you win

If you people like this experiment, I will continue it, otherwise this is the first and last episode of Deckchallenge ;-)

Decklist:


Twitch:


Discord:

twitch,games,mtg,magic,the,gathering,nerdfaktor,mtga,arena,gameplay,german,thb,decklist,meta,english,control,theors,beyond,death,planeswalker,ashiok,nightmare,muse,competitive,grixis,bolas,nicol,chandra,inferno,deckchallenge,challenge,deck,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar