Advertisement

'YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF COWARDS!!' [HATES MY MASK!] First Amendment Audit Government Contractor 1st

'YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF COWARDS!!' [HATES MY MASK!] First Amendment Audit Government Contractor 1st - Never thought I'd get into a fight with Mr. Magoo when I got out of bed today but, you know.. What's life without surprises?
On another note! - I found a cool new tidbit about the government website. It lists all these contracts dating back well over a decade. It's pretty neat! - Anyway, when I picked this spot, I had no idea my little valentine would be waiting for me next door. Lucky Me!
~~ Such a Silver Fox ~~
If you're still reading, Hit me up with a Thumbs-Up!
Love You!
-Orange Man
______
- Here is all of my videos in the correct order. You can watch me grow into my big boy pants! ** **
- Still use twitter? - @OAudits
______
"The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms" we call them up here.
Similar to the Constitution of the United States, it gives us our rights and what freedoms we 'should' expect, as part of being a Canadian.
Unfortunately for me, most YouTube viewers know this past-time/hobby/movement/awakening as "1st Amendment Auditing". In order to reach the widest audience I choose to call it by the name it is most known by. I apologize if that offends some, as that is not my intent. I assure you, I make no effort to hide the fact that I am Canadian, auditing in Canada.
Bless You All!
-Orange Man
_______
- Are you loaded?
Want to help me Fight the good fight?

Everyone else NOT loaded, please just enjoy my videos :)
_______
Filmed on:
GoPro Black 7 - 1080p/60 FPS
w/ iSteady Pro2 Gimbal
_______
- Music license:
- Pic License:

1st amendment,First,1aa,Audit,Freedom,America,Rights,freedoms,Police,Bad Cop,Know Your Rights,First Amendment Audit,Bad Police,Bad Cop No Donut,Canadian Auditor,Lumber Yard,Heavy Machenery,Storage Facility,Dick Head,Asshat,Moron,Grumpy Old Man,Fight,Argument,Cowards,old man fight,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar