Advertisement

Word of the Run 'Influence'

Word of the Run   'Influence' Our word for this run is "Influence". There have been many people who have had influence in my life. The dictionary defines influence as "The capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behavior of someone or something."

Influence can be from a negative or positive perspective. Who you choose to listen to matters.

Influence is not just about those you know and are in personal relationship to. I am influenced by many people I have never met personally. I choose carefully whose books I read and podcasts I listen to,

I want to challenge you to think about and thank those who have influenced you.

@John Huddle
@Rob McDonald
@Scott Sherwood
@John Maxwell
@Brendon Burchard
@Tony Robbins
@Mel Robbins
@Paul MacLearn
@Steve MacLearn
@Mark Montgomery

Thank you for the influence you have had in my life.

I don't just want to be influenced, I want to be an influencer of positive growth and development for others.

How are you being influenced and who are you influencing?

Music in video by Bensound.com

"Influence"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar