Advertisement

We need to talk...

We need to talk... Hey guys,

We need to talk.

So I know I'm not consistent with uploading subliminal's but there's a reason ill get to in a second.

The subliminal community, its been a lot alright.

Noonchi is kinda coming back.

People are leaving.

Vetala and mocha had some drama (and still are poor girls)

Sub users are spreading lies

It's a hot mess and I don't want to be a part of it all that much.

I want to make subliminal's, I use my own subliminal and the only way I can use them is if they are public but even then people still be wildin.

But encourage people in our community to do better, please.

You guys have been remotely nice and pleasant towards me but I have gotten maybe like one hate comment.

I know I haven't been making a lot of the subliminal's you actually want but I don't have a lot of time on my hands as I've been missing a lot of school due to illness and therapy, my mom signed me back up for dancing. In extremely tired and have been sleeping here and there and whenever I can.

I love making subliminal's and I make them when I can. I'm trying to do research so they benefit me and you and are safe for me and you.

I'm doing my best.

Sometimes I won't upload for maybe a month. And sorry bout that. I know there's a small amount of y’all that are actually active on my channel but I’m still alive. Just taking small breaks here and there because I’m super busy and it takes me a long time to produce subliminals.

I’m not leaving, more so just taking breaks when I need them.

Also please send your favorite sub makers LOVE and NOT death and rape threats.

I don’t care about previous sub makers who’ve created bad subliminals. You guys are taking down innocent channels just because they are doing better than you. This jealousy has gotta stop because y’all got people afraid to even look at subliminals.

I’m a safe subliminal channel. 99% of the subs I make were originally for myself. Every sub I’ve made I’ve used it at some point.(my playlist is a mess rn I’m having to sort through it)

If you think a subliminal channel isn’t safe, keep that to yourself and don’t use their subliminals. Because y’all are harming other people’s craft and are making their reputation terrible and we don’t want that.

We have subliminals to fix the subliminal community but really it would be fixed if y’all took some action yourselves.

Ok inspiration speech over

Also here’s the “tea” on moocha which is extremely sad

so I've been doing my research a lot because I was making playlist changes and a chain that has been hating on mocha a lot previously had (and actually was posting a bunch of videos against her previously) posted a video exposing her.

She uploaded an attract demon boyfriend and got backlash since demons are bad.

A lot of people think that this is just a misunderstanding. That mocha just makes subs that a lot of people ask for, which is true. In use moovha did a lot of research and tried to five her fans what they want without being unsafe.

Anyway there's more, someone accused mocha and vetala of killing their parents when they used a better family subliminal.

But I've searched the news for recent alerts of families dying. And nothing. A story like that (even if they didn't come out about listening to subliminal) would be out in the news.

And they didn't include any other information about how they died, when they died, and the aftermath so I think it's fake.

But other people think it's real.

talk...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar