Advertisement

TikTok Turned Him Into A Monster Not My Friend

TikTok Turned Him Into A Monster Not My Friend Follow me @


-
This is a story about when Tik Tok turned him into a monster not my friend. My friend Varun wanted to get into stand up comedy because he thought it would make him famous. But he accidentally invented the worst joke of all time. It's no surprise that he got booed off stage at his first stand up show. But at the show, there was someone in the crowd who liked Varun. Someone powerful. They even offered to make Varun rich and famous on TikTok. Varun was so desperate for clout, he agreed right away. But he should've checked what the job actually was first...


#animatedstory #storytime #zmde
Music used is by Kevin Macleod

problems,my story animated,stories,animation,short film,alone,storybook,story animated,animated story,truth,world,amazing,zmde,zmde animations,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar